Skip to main content

10/14/22

I was able to visit with some friends that I hold close to my heart. There was a lot of laughing and story telling. But mostly laughing. 

Avery and Paul came too. We had yummy food and beverage. But it was the company that was so much fun.

Today I tried working and watching a show. I had a few meetings but mostly I was able to watch all 7 episodes of a new show that came out. I have never been able to do that. I can see tv becoming my work buddy.

I let Theo out. He was out for several hours. The fed ex guy showed up and rang the doorbell. I went to the door and the guy was just standing there.

“Hi Mam.” He said.

“Hi” I said, kind of confused because they usually dump the package and leave.

“Um….there is a wild rabbit out here” he said

“He’s not wild, he is our pet.”

“Oh……pause…..we’ll he is outside.” He pointed to Theo that was like a piece of meatloaf on a sidewalk.

“Ok, thanks….bye.” I said. It’s like he has never seen a rabbit that close. It did make me chuckle. 


Comments

  1. Hilarious. you freaked that Fed Ex guy out with your bunny.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment