Skip to main content

10/6/22

I scheduled the stupid Covid test that is needed for Ethan’s procedure. I understand why he has it done. To keep the hospital staff and other patients safe. It’s really not that bad of a test. It’s just one more uncomfortable thing on the list.

I do have to give the hospital props for working with us on not doing the leg access for Ethan’s biopsy. It seems like there would be a lot of stuff going on around the groin. I have like three inappropriate jokes I could insert here, but I am trying to be on my best behavior today.

I was asked to go to NYC in November for a veterinary conference. I declined. I just don’t want to go in the middle of the month and then the first week in November. They told me that they would put my name in a hat for the next conference. They also said it may be in Florida. Woah! I would much rather enjoy florida that NYC.

We will see where this crazy adventure takes me. I never in a million years saw this position as a possibility.

Comments

Post a Comment