Skip to main content

11/11/9

 I was emailing back and forth with the NP from the Children’s Hospital. We were emailing back and forth regarding a plan for the upcoming medication switch. It isn’t the easiest process. Ethan had to discontinue the medication that helps keep his blood levels up on his rejection medication. This means we have to give more of the rejection medication to maintain the levels. It’s a balancing act.

After emailing, I called the pharmacy to see when the new medication would be ready. They didn’t have a script yet. I asked our NP if she could send over a script. 

She called me right away. This lady is super nice. She has helped us with many things over the past two years. She ordered the new medication we will be switching to. Unfortunately, she ordered it at a pharmacy in NYC. Unfortunately, that pharmacy ships the medications and unfortunately, they shipped it to the address for the apartment we rented.

She then called said pharmacy and asked them to overnight us some pills. She also called our regular pharmacy and ordered some through there as well. She profusely apologized. I was glad we figured it out. We have a blood draw plan in place for next week.

I was able to take the dogs for a lengthy walk today before it rained. That was nice. They tired themselves out and pretty much napped the rest of the day.

Day light savings has not been kind to me. I keep getting tired and needing a nap. 


Comments

Post a Comment