Skip to main content

11/1/22

How is it November? 

We got Ethan’s calendar timeline of what the medication and blood draw schedule looks like. We have started implementing the changes already. It really is kind of a pain in the neck, but WAY better than an injectable medication, so we will take what we can get.

It makes me a little anxious to switch, only because this refining is working and protecting these organs. I know this is best in the long run, because the new medication is kinder to his kidney. I just want everything to go smooth for him.

Nama was a trooper today! She did well and has a brand new knee. Now the hard part begins for her. Rehab. Remember Ethan’s motto….Gotta kick ass!

Tuesday afternoon’s are when Ethan has his therapy. I could hear voices coming from his room. I am hoping that he is being helped. He says it is making a difference. He keeps track of his appointments and attends them without reminder or me nagging at him. I consider that a big win.

I felt tired today. I think because it was a little chilly and damp.I was wrapped up in a blanket the majority of the day.  I am off to bed. It’s warm there. My sheets smell clean and feel soft.  I am so thankful to not have to sleep on the windowsill bed. That is my gift for today.




Comments