Skip to main content

11/16/22

 Today was pleasant. The house was quiet with an occasional outburst from Penny. Collections contacted me again. We are making progress. The bill has dropped about $3000. Woo hoo!

Paul and Ethan went on a little road trip together. Ethan is purchasing a trailer to store some of his things in, so we can stack wood in the garage. He wanted something portable. This is a great compromise because he can also use it to get his race car to races. He has been saving money all summer. He has always been good at saving money. 

Paul has been waking me up the last few nights with his epic snoring. It sounds as if he is being suffocated by his own tongue. He likely has a bit of sleep apnea as well. I tried to put a pillow over my head, but it still didn’t drowned out the sound.

At one point I was so tired, that I was in a weird state of sleep. I hear Penny barking in our room. It was load and ear piercing. I was confused because she gets locked up in her crate. When I got up, she wasn’t there. Upon further investigation, she was down stairs locked in her crate. It sounded so real. My mind is playing tricks on me.

Comments

  1. likely it was still Paul's snoring, and in your half state of sleep, you thought it was Penny's yaps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You need some sleep! Congratulations on the progress with collections, that's huge. And I'm happy to hear about the trailer, it sound like such a great solution to the problem.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment