Skip to main content

11/17/22

Ethan went to the lab this morning to make sure his levels were stable to continue with his medication change. For the most part, Ethan’s medication change has reflected positively in his bloodwork. The exception, his platelets. His platelet count is going down again. I am sure they will watch it closely. Ethan does say that he doesn’t think he could work full time because he becomes fatigued. 

Paul and I both received an odd message from a friend on Facebook messenger. When he arrived home from work, we started talking about it. I told him I had just changed my password and he should do the same. He starts belly-aching.

“Ugh, I don’t know how to change my password.” Really Paul? You are a grown adult.

“You do too.” I said

Paul couldn’t remember his current password. 

“Don’t you write it down?” I asked.

Why would he write it down? 

“I don’t write it down because my device remembers it for me.” 😳

I couldn’t believe what I was hearing. Avery and I gave him a proper ridiculing.

After a bit of time he was able to use the “forgot my password” reset function.

He then went to log back into Facebook and couldn’t remember his username or the email address as he created this account in about 15 years ago.

He then spent a good half hour trying to figure out his log in information. I kept trying to be helpful by saying things like “did you write it down? Huh….you should probably write it down.” He didn’t seem to think that was helpful. After all was said and done, some time had passed. “Did you write down all your new Facebook info?”

“No, I probably should do that.” He said. Ugh!!!!why is he the way that he is sometimes?

Comments

  1. he's not alone... I never write mine down.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep.... I've got somebody in my house like Paul too and it's not me. Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am guilty of the same thing! I do know how to change the password though.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment