Skip to main content

12/10/22

 Today was fun. I did my exercises and stretching. We had a leisurely morning. Made lots of cookies.  Then I took Avery and my second daughter, her BFF shopping. We had so much fun. I really enjoy watching the two of them banter. 

We then went grocery shopping. I bought way more than I should of. Now I have to do meal prep tomorrow. 

We did some thrifting with much success for all three of us. Woo hoo.

I finished add the day with meeting up with some work friends. My cheeks hurt from laughing. My voice was gravel-y from singing  along with the music and scream chatting over live music at the bar.

I was so thankful I was invited. I am thankful that I worked with a group of people that still think of me as a friend. 

At one point, I used the restroom. I noticed there was a small area in the blinds that weren’t private. I didn’t like the fact that someone outside could be peeking in. I went to adjust them and a rolled up dollar bill fell out. It looked like a Coke Bill. Didn’t want that to continue, so I made it disappear. I ended up giving it to the bartender.

All in all….it was a fun day. Here is my destroyed kitchen.



Comments