Skip to main content

12/11/22

I went to bed around 1:00 am. Paul’s alarm went off at 4:00 am because he was flying down to pick up a car and bring it back. We need another car like we need a hole in the head. But it does look cool and it was fairly inexpensive AND most importantly….rust free.  He spent the entire day driving home.

 I did a lot of yoga stretching today. It did help. I was able to do a bit of food prep and clean up the kitchen (with Avery’s help) from the cookies yesterday. 

Avery and I geo in a couple episodes of Handmaid’s tale. One of the episodes was one that we were left cheering. We stopped there and will return on another day to finish watching.

I practiced my thrown together presentation I am doing on Euthanasia. I am hoping it is good. I have no idea how many students will be there. I also am hopeful technology cooperates and it goes smooth. Of course I want it to be epic, but with my topic, I am not sure I ever could reach “epic” status. 

Ethan spent the day in his room. He alternated playing his computer and Xbox or whatever it is. He came down and spent some time in the living room with Avery and I for a little bit. That is a big deal. 

The book the family counselor said to get arrived. I have to read it in about a week. I am worried this may not happen. I really don’t like reading that much.

I made sure I didn’t ask Ethan any questions today. I am giving him his space. I feel I did well.

Our fireplace was cozy and warm today. Our house was warm too. I love being cozy inside when it is cold and yucky out. That is a gift.


Comments