Skip to main content

12/1/22

 So my coworker and I got the attention of…now stay with me here….my boss’s, boss’s, boss. She sent us a shower of praise today. Wow! Cool! My co-worker and I we exchanging virtual high 5 ‘s.

I got home at about 2 am, so this morning when I woke up at 6, I was not mentally sound. I decided to go back to sleep with a snuggly Jiminy. I woke up around 8 with a little more happening between my ears.

Avery and I went to some counseling tonight which was pretty good. We both have homework assignments. I think everyone should have some form of therapy.

As I was getting ready to go to bed, I made Ethan accept my hug. He hasn’t been saying much lately. He mostly has stayed in his room for the past week or so, with the exception of last Friday night and when he goes to work. 

Tomorrow is a “comp” day. I will be mostly treating it as such. I am also hoping to get some relief from sciatic nerve pain. Fingers crossed.

Comments