Skip to main content

12/17/2022

 Today was the worst day yet with sciatica. I can understand why people turn to street drugs just to get a break from the pain. Luckily, I can still find positions where I can get relief, they just aren’t appropriate for public display. 

Laying on the floor in the grocery store doesn’t seem sanitary and I am afraid they would call the police for a wellness check.

I just had a hard time getting any sort of comfort and accomplishing anything. This is with multiple stretching and exercise sessions scattered throughout the day. Friday can’t some soon enough with my follow up visit. 

I keep telling myself I have to be mentally tough and move forward. But damn…..nerve pain is no joke.

At least we were able to have fun this evening and play cards while listening to Avery’s epic Christmas playlist.

Ethan stayed tucked away in his room all day again today. He has cleaned it and it looks really good!

It’s hard to believe it has been two years since the horrific morning of Ethan’s second cardiac arrest. His vacant eyes will forever haunt me. He has come so far. He still has so far to go.

Comments

  1. wow! 2years, it is hard to believe. Breathing a joyous sigh of relief in your honor. He is still here to bug the *#@& out of you...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment