Skip to main content

12/21/22

 Today at therapy we discussed how Ethan has been acting. How he has been withdrawn and communicating very little with family. The more we talked, the more she felt things were weird. She also thinks there are many factors influencing these personality changes we have seen over the last year.

She brought up a good point too. When discussing the seizures Ethan had, I was telling her how blue Ethan got. She said hypoxia can also have changes to the brain. Who k owns. He lacked oxygen multiple times. At one point he was oxygen level was sitting at 82 and that was his normal for a few weeks (normal is 95 or above).

I went to the chiropractor. He said my one leg was about an inch longer than the other due to what is going on in my back. He did a little massage, a little pressure, computer adjustments and hard core adjustments.

I went tonight to donate blood. I am so glad I did. One donation can save up to 3 lives. The questions they ask ahead of time are hysterical. Some people live quite colorful lives. They asked about drug use, alcohol abuse and sexual partners. I felt very boring answering all the questions “no”.

The process wasn’t bad at all. The lady did a finger prick and tested my hemoglobin, which was “beautiful number  for a woman” the nurse said. Of course it was…..I had been preparing all day long with a healthy dose of fluids.

I gave my blood, drank my juice and Avery and I were on our way. The whole thing took 40 min. Avery drove me home. 

I am hopeful to get Paul there someday.



Comments

  1. I am a universal donor and try to give a few times every year. I am not successful :( You will encourage me to redouble my efforts in 2023~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will donate again. Maybe we can go together.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment