Skip to main content

12/7/22

 


Avery had her induction to the National Honor’s Society. We are incredibly proud of her. I decided that I am not mature enough to go to those events. Paul and I were exchanging glances from time to time and trying not to laugh.

We did witness a beautiful moment of four generations of women. Great Grandma was pinning her Great Granddaughter. It was really a sweet moment.

It is cute to see Avery with her friends. She flutters about like a little friendly fairy. She shares smiles and laughs with people. 

We ran into a teacher that Ethan had and was really kind to Ethan. I introduced myself and thanked him for being so encouraging to Ethan. (I am not the mom that goes to open house, wayyyyyyy tooooooo crowded and people-y.

I wanted to meet Avery’s chemistry teacher. I had a joke prepared that Avery forbid me to tell. “Be like a proton and Stay positive!” That was my epic pun. “NO, You absolutely can’t tell that joke. He didn’t work so hard to become a doctor to listen to that pun.”  I am still deciding if I am going to send it in an email to him.

The evening went well and it was a very nice ceremony. It quickly fell to pieces as we walked out of the school. Avery proved her spot in our family with this little display.

And there it is. The apple doesn’t fall far from the tree. She is my bright spot….pushing her butt out and all.


Comments

  1. Amazing... just amazing..... xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. With everything going on around her, she kept her focus. Congratulations Avery!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment