Skip to main content

1/17/2023

I sent my friend a little something because she was having surgery last week. It was meant to make her smile. It was also something useful too. She received it last Thursday. Fast forward to yesterday. I also received her gift in the mail. I received the gift that I ordered for her, in the mail. Did I make a mistake? She received the gift. Why did I also receive the gift? I was so confused.

I was talking to one of my previous work friends today. She asked me if I received anything in the mail yesterday. Ha! Mystery solved. She sent me the same gift, that I sent my other friend. So funny! Great minds think a like.

I enjoy sending things to people. I like knowing that I share a smile or laugh with them. When I received the gift, an amazing smelling candle with an even better name, it was wrapped with warmth and it did make me laugh and frankly feel loved.


Small gestures can be much bigger to the receiver of the gesture, than the giver. 

I passed my Covid test! Thank god! I didn’t even study.

I have one more day to get through. It shouldn’t be too bad. Then I can focus on healing. I have to heal for a month before I can start strengthening. Baby steps. 

I had a lovely afternoon with my Sarah. We shared many laughs. She brightens my life. I was glad to see her. 

I took my resident spot on the couch tonight. Jiminy snuggled up next to me. He can literally do what ever he wants and still be the sweetest little thing. 


Comments

  1. Love that you got the same gift you gave! One more day! You can do this! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment