Skip to main content

1/22/2023

Today was another day of mostly rest. I did get up periodically and walk around or sit up. But I laid on an ice pack off and on all day.

I decided to do the foundation work of planning a trip to Sedona, Arizona for 2024 with our friends. I like the planning stage. I like trying to price everything out, make a spreadsheet of several ideas of things we could do and then narrow down what we want and don’t want to do. Then it gives us a budget to plan on. I am a bit of a nerd.

Auntie Julie came over for a visit (Paul’s sister). It was nice to see her. Ethan came down and visited with her. He didn’t really say much but his actions count!

Paul was super bummed that the Bills didn’t win. They had a good season.

I am off of work tomorrow, and go back to work on Tuesday. 

My legs are sore. Every-time I stand up from the sitting position I can feel how out of shape they are. They try to communicate that the rest of my body is too heavy for them to support. I call bull crap!

My bright spot was having Paul home and helping me with mundane tasks like, putting my socks on for me. My feet are thankful..

Comments

  1. We are bummed about the Bills, too, but they had a good year.
    Sedona is amazing! It will be warm in August so make sure you bring plenty of water when you go hiking. That's definitely something to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so sorry you are dealing with recovery pain. It sounds like a different kind of pain from your other pain, so I'm glad for that. And...I'm glad your family is taking care of you. You always do so much! I hope you get better each and every day. Please be kind to yourself. You just had major surgery. Cheerleading you on! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment