Skip to main content

1/2/23

 Tomorrow is the consult. Finally! What will my fate be? My worry is it is going to be weeks without resolution. Another long and agonizing day in and day out in a flat state. Ugh! I am getting so tired of it. I am worried I am going to get a bald spot. I know that is the least of my worries but it would suck!

I wasn’t overly driven today. We had our one last day all together in the house before going back to the grind. Ethan spent the day doing Ethan stuff. He was outside I suspect in the garage. I heard some banging around in his room.

Paul puttered around because he can’t sit still. He took down the Christmas lights and tucked them away neatly for another year. He has been running around trying to keep up with tasks that I have not been able to do. He praised our vacuum cleaner and was telling Avery and I how wonderful it was until he had to change the bag.  A few unfavorable “mama Mia’s” slipped out with some unfavorable hand gestures. Then he was able to work it out and mended his relationship with the vacuum.

Avery helped in the kitchen with food prep. She made a delicious tortellini, chicken, broccoli with vodka sauce and garlic bread. My little Italian girl. She is a good cook.

I of course, laid flat. I was able to hobble up the stairs, lay flat for my shower, and move back down to the couch. Flat. I am sick of flat. 

Comments

  1. I hope today brings a fast plan for RELIEF. Good luck and keep advocating for what you need.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Melissa. I have perfected advocating. I should offer a free service for anyone who needs help.

      Delete

Post a Comment