Skip to main content

1/29/23

 Avery took me out today. It was the first time since my surgery. I asked her to drive my car because her car may have been more difficult for me to get in. We got into my van, and the wet rain fell on is. Ewww! Maybe I should have stayed inside.

We got into the car and the seats were COLD! She turned the car on as I feverishly reached over to turn on the seat warmers.  Technology has spoiled me. 

“Oh my god these seats are so cold” I complained. “What is this…the 1800’s?” I know I was being dramatic, but I do enjoy a warm rump at winter time. We laughed.

She carted me around as she was trying to find washers for her chemistry experiment.  We also stopped for a good thrifting experience at Goodwill. 

I was TIRED when we got home. I took it easy for the rest of the day. I will see how things feel tomorrow.

Paul made it home from snowmobiling. He had fun. I think he is a little crazy he rode  over 300 miles in a day and a half. 😱

Our donor family was on my mind heavily today.I don’t know why. They often pop into my thoughts at least daily. But for some reason, I thought of them and Nicole several times. They are my bright side today and every day.


Comments