Skip to main content

1/30/2023

 

I didn’t have as many steps today as I did yesterday. Today I either stood or sat to work. I tried to remember to keep correcting my posture throughout the day. I had enough time to make a double batch of Shepard’s pie. Yum!

Ethan went to work today. He has a credit card and is building up some good credit. Some of the things he wants to buy for his race car are expensive and go over his $500 limit. I let him use my card but he has to have the money. He always does.

The past couple of days he has been trying to order a part but the company keeps declining the purchase. I am sure it is from a transposed mistake of some sort. 

I called the credit card company and they are all set on their end. They said it is the actual store that is cancelling the transaction. Tomorrow Ethan will be home. I told him we can work on it and see what the issue is. Ethan is frustrated with this issue because we have been trying different cards and it still isn’t working.

I texted him tonight to remind him of the blood draw and to see if he wants me to go with him. My first meeting isn’t until 10:00 so it would be a perfect time to do it. 

Avery focused on homework and writing her scholarship essays. 

Today my bright side was seeing it snow out. At one point I was looking out our picture window and the flakes were floating down so slowly and gracefully. I even made Avery look out the window because it was so pretty. 

Comments

  1. Maybe it is a sign that Ethan should use a different company.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment