Skip to main content

1/6/23

A small moment in your day can be a large moment in someone else’s day. I was on the receiving end of a really nice compliment (and work related). I sooooo appreciated it. The person that told me said it because they knew it would make my day. It took minimal effort on their part. It meant the world to me though. 

It made me stop and think about how can I forward this onto someone else? Anytime I notice something I like about someone, I try to tell them. We should all be doing this. “Pay it forward positivity”. It could have the potential to become contagious.

As soon as I shut my eyes, I will have 13 days.

Happy birthday Melissa! 🎂🥳


Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about helping others. Anyone else getting ads on this site? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, the power of paying it forward and positivity - even a small comment or gesture can mean so much. And yes, Cheryl - as of a couple of days ago, I've been seeing ads. Patti, I think your blog is gaining even more popularity! But the ads are distracting and they are all over the page!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment