Skip to main content

1/8/22

I think I am becoming addicted to work…like a gambling problem. I get excited everyday for my indeed leads to arrive in my email. How many interviews will I have this week? Maybe it’s because I literally can only lay on the couch and work.

Paul got me out of the house to blow the stink off of me today. We went to a friends house to watch the Bills game. I of course, road in the trunk. I love that our friends just include my flat self it the activities. It is always nice to see a different ceiling now and again. 

The Bills won, and that was super exciting. My favorite thing that happened was sharing a good laugh with friends about riding in the trunk. I was in the trunk of the van as we were leaving, the door was automatically closing and I was just waving away at them, as they waved at me until they disappeared behind the door. It’s like a bad movie. I know this is temporary. That is why it is funny.

Avery spent hours doing her homework tonight. Ugh! She was watching Hamlet, then working on answering questions about the “Federalist Papers”……I am so glad I am not in high school. She was a trooper and finished it all. I am not jealous of that workload.



Comments

  1. I'm loving the imagery of you waving goodbye laying flat in the car. It's so messed up, it's comical. Getting closer to relief!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment