Skip to main content

2/11/2023

 It is fun pretending you aren’t actually an adult with responsibility for a few days. Today was a little slow moving at first. Then everyone went on a ride on their snowmobiles. I stayed behind with the dogs and did some cleaning and chopped some vegetables for soup.

I started a fire in the fire place and something went wrong. Smoke started rolling out from the glass on the doors. It came out of every part of the pipe leaving the house and even the top of the fireplace. I am not a stranger to fireplaces. I had the damper open and the smoke was still rolling out into the house. It cause a big Smokey mess and resulted in me having to open the windows and doors.



Paul called me to let me know to meet everyone at a local restaurant to grab some lunch. I hung up with him and couldn’t find my van key. Paul had driven my van last. I did set out on a quest to find them but failed.

Once Paul arrived at the restaurant he called me asking me how far away I was and I told him I couldn’t find the keys. Once I did find them, I set out and ended up going the wrong way for about 20 minutes.  Once I realized, I had to turn around and didn’t end up arriving for like an hour. 

Once I was there, we did have fun. It was really pretty too.

After we arrived back at the air bnb, we spent the evening laughing and joking. It was fun.

Comments