Skip to main content

2/1/23

 Jiminy has been sleeping in bed with me. The original reason was because I could not keep the fire going while Paul’s was gone all week last week. It was just too soon after surgery.  The fireplace is in the room we keep Jiminy, Phineas and the rabbit to sleep. Jiminy gets cold very easily so I was bringing him to bed with me. He is a good co-sleeping buddy. He snuggles in my left armpit and doesn’t move. 

Last night he woke up coughing. I suspect his sinus’s are whacky because of how big his head is and the pressure etc… he always has a runny nose. When sleeping he often falls asleep on his back with his paws in the air.  I think his sinus’s get a little watery and it drips in his throat causing a cough. Poor guy.

 It was a boring day at work. I was able to catch up on a few things. I worked on my steps.

Ethan, Paul and I went to the store. Ethan didn’t go in with us but he said he wanted to go.

Avery spent time with her BFF, Rachel, because it was Rachel’s birthday. They went to dinner and made cakes. I think she had fun. 

Ethan had Jiminy in his room tonight. This is a big deal because he rarely interacts with the dogs. Jim loved it. I would love for Jiminy to be Ethan’s buddy.

I did pretty good for being a bit sore this morning.



Comments

Post a Comment