Skip to main content

2/13/23

Today I plugged away at work as well as unpacked from our trip. A little of this, then a little of that. I did some walking outside, up and down the stairs multiple times and all around the house.

I made dinner and cleaned up afterward. Then Avery needed help completing her scholarship information. I have a document that I log all her achievements, community service and awards on. Somehow it got deleted. 

I tried to restore it multiple ways on multiple devices. Before all this started, I had been laying down because I had a head ache. This didn’t help the headache at all. Luckily she had the information saved and between the two of us was able to complete what she needed to.

I decided I better call off the rest of the day with a long nap until tomorrow morning. Hopefully my head will feel better. Stupid headaches.  I did 8993 steps today.


Comments