Skip to main content

2/2/23


Happy ground hog day! Today was my two week anniversary of my surgery. Besides weakness, I am feeling really good. I rotate between sitting and standing while I work. 

Ethan’s birthday is coming up. He doesn’t want to do anything really. He doesn’t feel like it is special at all. He loves Chinese food though. We are going to get take out. I also am picking up an ice cream cake which he really enjoys. He will leave his teen years.

He has seemed to be in good spirits. I saw him the other night watching Jiminy. He was sort of laughing at Jiminy because he is so goofy. He then quietly went to his room. He took Jim with him. Jiminy spent time in Ethan’s room again today.

I brought Jiminy upstairs with me and talked to Ethan and then asked Ethan is he wanted to hang out with Jiminy. He said “sure”. Jiminy proceeded to walk over to Ethan and stick his Burt right in Ethan’s face. Nice dog! He learned it by watching Paul.

Paul has a car part on the kitchen table he is doing something with. At least he is home for a minute. It feels like he is always gone.

Avery continues to work on scholarship applications. She is going to need them. She has lots of years of school left.

7044 steps today. I am hanging in there.

Comments