Skip to main content

2/27/23

This morning was tough. We headed out to the cemetery. Heather borrowed a fancy coat from her friend. It was a black floor length coat with faux fur cuffs, collar and faux fur around the edge of the hood. It was glorious and fancy.

We made it through the cemetary service. Heather just wanted to relax for the rest of the day. I did have some work to do, so we hung out at her house for the afternoon/evening. We spent the evening chatting and laughing at goofball things one of us has said or done.

Tomorrow’s plan is to repeat today (minus the cemetery (because that would be just cruel). I am thankful that this happened after my back was fixed, otherwise I wouldn’t be able to be here. 

Today I was also thankful for the day Heather and I met. She has given me joy, time and time again…..Some people come and go (not many because I am an introvert) then there are a few wonderful lifers that are a staple of my existence.

Comments

  1. your support is so incredible. you are an amazing friend to Heather and others.
    ❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment