Skip to main content

2/5/2023

Today we had a resting and healing day. I would do a couple things and rest then repeat.  I don’t really appreciate the mud with all the paws going in on out of the house multiple times a day. 

We then got ready to go to a surprise 80 th birthday party for Nana. It was fun to surprise her and see her talking to her friends. Dario did a good job planning this so Joanne didn’t suspect a thing.

The meal was really yummy and we got to talk to a lot of people we haven’t seen in quite some time. Life has been pretty crazy the last couple of years and I do feel like I have been out of the loop for a long time.

Ethan went, and I made him wear jeans and a button down flannel. He looked quite presentable. He did refuse to sit at the table with us and eat. He sat off to the side and got his food to go. But he showed up….so is that a win? I think so?

Avery and I went to the bathroom and I noticed they had free sanitary lady products in a basket. This is a fancy establishment so of course they would offer these products. I picked up a box that contained one sanitary napkin. I started to open it. Avery scolded me because there was “probably someone that could use that somewhere.”

I peeled the plastic off the back and unfolded it, and stuck it in my sweater. When we returned back to our table, Paul was distracted and he failed to see me stick it on the back of his jacket. About an hour went by and the crowd dwindled down.

Paul asked for his jacket and Avery and I exchanged glances. Paul put his coat on and unknowingly stood there with the sanitary napkin displayed. This is not the first time this has happened to Paul.

Several minutes passed before he caught a glimpse of himself in the window behind him and said “I hat is on my back”. He reached back and grabbed the pad and removed it. He brought it around to the front of his body. 

Shock is the word I would use to describe the look on his face.

I have never claimed I was a mature person. The reason is, because I am not. This made me laugh and laugh. The evening was fun.


Comments

  1. Paul's expression is priceless! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a hideous prank! As my dad always exclaims.... "You married the woman." Wow... you are incredibly lucky to have Paul in your life to torture. Classic Patti. Your pranks are legendary. This makes me smile. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment