Skip to main content

2/6/23

Today I spent the majority of the day on my feet. Phew! I am tired. This evening I laid down on my heating pad and I immediately felt exhausted. 

As I was laying there I heard the dogs running around like a herd of elephants. They were playing and happy to be chasing balls and “killing” the little stuffed lamb.

Avery had a friend over and they worked on homework. I made cookies in between the things I was doing at work. I don’t normally bake but we will be with friends and I wanted to bring a treat. Avery tested the cookies and gave it two thumbs up. 

I submitted more bills from the hospital from 2020 and 2021 to our insurance liaison. I roll my eyes at this stuff. How are they seriously still finding new charges to add?

I am thankful that Paul got over 1100 views on his maxi pad video. 😂




Comments