Skip to main content

3/11/23

Today was a low-key day. I ventured out to pick up a few things at the store. Avery came with me. She shared about how much fun she had at the Senior Bash last night. 

This afternoon was spent puttering. I went through part of my closet. I added to my donation pile. Did chores around the house. I threw some dinner together and washed up the dishes, which I hate, but Paul seems kind of down still from the loss of his snowmobile, so I am trying to be helpful and keep things organized (somewhat) to make things easier for him to deal with.

Paul, myself, Avery and her friend watched a horror movie and it was pretty good. I really enjoyed being with Paul and the girls….with my little Jiminy swaddled in his blankey. I went upstairs to bed and passed the swaddled baby on to Paul. Jiminy enjoys his cuddles when he is sleepy. 

Comments