Skip to main content

3/12/23

 I took Penny and Phineas for a walk down to Hamlin Beach with their dog friends. I met up with a friend, she brought her dogs and we walked for a bit. Penny wasn’t supposed to go. I figured it was too cold for her. When I went to leave the house, she excitedly invited herself by bee-lining to the car. How could I say no?

I did have to go back in the house and grab her boots, hat, scarf and coat. She barely has any fur. (Penny had all her boots but one, fall off). All the dogs had fun. They usually camp together and have for years. It was a nice reunion.

We then went to spend time at Nana and Papa’s. Ethan chose to stay home. We are supposed to be letting him make his own choices. We have to accept that the choice is his even if we wanted him to choose differently.

On our way home, Paul, Avery and myself talked about how while life is happening, and we go through the motions, we are constantly making memories, inside jokes and sharing stories. We don’t even realize it is happening sometimes. Every single day! I hope that Ethan doesn’t regret this time missed.

Next weekend Avery and Papa are making pasta from scratch. It should be fun.

Lastly, Paul found the jelly bean that Avery put in his butt crack. FINALLY! It was in our den, under the rug. What? I asked Paul if maybe he had been scooting his butt on the rug and it fell out? Perhaps he needs to see a doctor. At least we know it is outside of his body.

Comments

  1. wow! you found the jelly bean! lol! I'm glad it didn't just suck into Paul's body...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Disgusting.... simply disgusting. Ha! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment