Skip to main content

3/25/23

Avery and I spent some time with my mom today. She taught Avery how to make Reuben pizza. It was delicious.We also spent the day hanging out and relaxing. It was fun. We watched a variety of tv shows. I had to step out for a massage at one point. 

My massage went well. It was a bit painful but that is because my muscles are so tense. I took a muscle relaxer afterward and some Tylenol and that helped keep things even for me.

Paul and I spent the evening home and had some friends over. It was fun sitting around chatting. The dogs were being goofy. Phineas has stopped with the diarrhea but is still whining. This is his normal, post anesthesia protocol. However, anesthesia isn’t supposed to be in your system this long so he might be milking it a little. At 13 1/2 years old, I will accept it. He has been a good dog to our family and has kept us all safe.

He has kept us safe on the boat that we anchored, that he has perceived on multiple occasions that we were drifting off to sure death…..he has kept us safe in the paddle boat as he perceived we were taken hostage by it and swam us back to shore…multiple times. He has kept a watchful eye on the kids as they played outside for years. A few days of whining is ok to endure. 

All in all a good day. Can’t beat that. I wish weekends were as long as the work week. Check out the cute picture of Phineas and Jiminy co-sleeping. So cute. Phineas keeps Jiminy safe too. 



Comments