Skip to main content

3/29/23

 Today was productive. I met a friend for dinner and we chatted for hours. We had margaritas. I ordered a flight of margaritas and was a little bit disappointed in their quality. Ho hum. My friend’s company counter balanced that. 

While at dinner, I went to use the bathroom. I don’t have a great track record with public restrooms. I don’t know why they are called “restrooms” as I don’t want to rest in there. I want to get in and get out as soon as possible.

I walked in and there were two stalls. The first stall was a handicapped stall with a big sign on it that said “out of order!” With an exclamation point to emphasize how “out of order” it was. Oh my god! What happened in there to emphasize how much it is NOT working? I likely don’t want to know. Ew!

Toilet number two was all plugged up with urine soaked toilet paper. I called my friend into the bathroom stating I “needed help” in the bathroom. I am sure that was weird for her. I panicked and asked her for help. 

She understood my predicament and offered up her shoe to flush toilet number two. I was worried things would over flow but I was delightfully surprised that they didn’t.

Ethan was in and out of the garage today but was quiet and kept to himself, as per the usual.

Paul and I chatted when I got home. Penny thought it was amazing to have us both in the room. She was hopping back and forth between us for her pets. It was a good day for everyone.


Comments