Skip to main content

3/31/23

 How is it the last day of March already? Today my schedule was insane. I finally just shut my computer and walked away. Boundaries.I may have had a whiteclaw or two as well.

Avery had a friend over and they made dinner for us all. My little cook. We had cabbage wrapped chicken mixed with carrots, onions, hoisin sauce and a few other ingredients. Yum. She also mad scalloped potatoes.

I am hoping to go through some of my dresser drawers tomorrow and weed through the crap! We will see. Avery is trying to organize a blanket drive for a local shelter with her Eco club at school. I will want to week through our available blankets too. Towels will be good to round up as well.

I do have errands to run in the morning. I am hoping to rest well so I can tackle my day.

Comments