Skip to main content

3/7/23

 I have decided to start exercising as I feel I can identify with Grimace, from the McDonald’s gang, in my current state. I don’t like sweating. I don’t like exercise. I wish eating junk food was considered exercise because I then would be physically fit. 

I debated on if I should go to a class for accountability to myself. I am a true introvert and the thought of going to class and then having to make “small talk” is not something that would be a motivating factor.

I decided to give YouTube a try. They have 20 minute work outs. So today is day two. Yesterday I found I struggled in the afternoon and wanted a salty snack. Thank goodness for popcorn kernels that I can make my own popcorn without all the grease and butter from the bagged popcorn.

We will see how this goes with mindful eating (a term a friend of mine taught me) combined with exercise. Ugh! 

Tonight we went to vote on a proposal from the school board. We stood in line like cattle being funneled from one field to the next. I tried to get Ethan to go but he declined. Avery went even though she can’t vote yet. 

It was a productive work day, we voted and I exercised. I would say we are living the dream.

Comments

  1. you are living the dream. it may seem monotonous but you are all healthy and able to be out of hospitals. ❤️

    and I do not identify you as Grimace. although he is cute and so are you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Essentrics on tube. You don't sweat but it is wonderful for your back and joints. I opted to purchase the channel so I have a different workout everyday or I can choose one of my favs. It has zero impact on your joints but makes them stronger.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the feedback! I will have to check that out on YouTube. ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment