Skip to main content

3/9/23

I was a bit drained today. Paul voiced his troubles dealing with being tired too. Maybe we should start donating blood on a Friday night so we have the weekend to recuperate.

My sciatic pain is much better. Thank you to all that shared tips and tricks. Sciatic “flossing” was very helpful and it sounds kinky….but it wasn’t. 

Avery made cabbage steaks for dinner. The idea of that doesn’t sound all that great. We aren’t vegetarian or vegan or anything, we just enjoy vegetables. She topped them with some garlic, cheese and Italian seasonings. I have to admit, they were really good!

The fan on our fire place was making some wonky noises this afternoon.  Paul was kneeling on the floor (like a little kid) with his butt resting on his heels. He had some butt crack peaking out over the top of his pants. Avery tip tied up behind him and did what anyone would do, she  put a jellybean in his butt crack. Paul wasn’t sure if we were being truthful as we teased him about his butt crack, so there the jelly bean stayed, all nestled into Paul’s warm butt crack. Likely getting sticky and gross. Ha ha ha. It was a funny was to end the night. 

I have to check out early tonight and get my rest. My low blood pressure was really getting the best of me every time I stood up today.  Tomorrow should be better. I drank lots of water and took my iron pill.

Comments

  1. oh gosh, don't give blood on a Friday - you'll downgrade your weekend. Give on a Monday and go back to bed after :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really feel for Paul.... I really, really do. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment