Skip to main content

4/1/23

 I was able to visit with my friend Heather today. It was fun chatting with the kids and sharing the nuances of our day to day lives. The kids were Avery, Rachel and Heathers son, Aiden.

Then Heather and I started to reminisce about “the good ole days” and the trouble we used to cause together. I can’t think of the time I have ever been upset with Heather. I met her when I was 18 years old. I awkwardly asked her if she wanted to come to my room and watch the movie Tommy Boy. She said yes! We joke that I asked her out on a date.

Ethan spent another evening in the living room with us. He sits quietly off to the side. He was giving Jiminy a lot of attention. I really like having him around. He has a funny sense of humor.  I am very thankful he is spending more time with us.

This morning was so sunny and warm out, it really started to feel like spring. Then it got windy and chilly. Nothing a fire in the fire place couldn’t fix.

We did not have any April Fools jokes happen today. I am saving those for another day. Poor Paul.


Comments