Skip to main content

4/15/2023

I woke up this morning to Paul’s alarm going off at the butt crack of Dawn. He got up as well as Ethan and they headed in their cars to Cars and Coffee. Ethan came home afterward. Paul continued to Watkins Glenn with a bunch of other people that attended Cars and Coffee.

Ethan didn’t want to drive his car all the way to Watkins Glenn. He came back home and worked on his other car for the majority of the day. At one point he was joined by Theo, our rabbit. Theo was out all day enjoying the weather and eating my flowers.

Avery and I did ALOT of weeding. She used the rake to clean out our small pond. We have so many frogs this year. I really enjoy the frogs. They make cute little frog noises and eat mosquitos. They don’t bother us at all. Today I counted 15 sunbathing. They can eat ALL the mosquitos to earn their keep.

All the dogs got their bedding washed and their bodies scrubbed clean. They smell wonderful and feel soft. They dried off in the sunshine.

I was impressed with my back today. We  shall see in the morning if I can walk. Fingers crossed.


Comments