Skip to main content

4/23/23

 Sarah and I drove back from Pittsburgh today. We had a fun time. When I arrived home, I needed up doing some laundry and dishes and then taking the dogs for a walk. Then another walk, because Avery wanted to go too. 

When we got back inside, Ethan was down in the living room. He spent the evening with Avery and I. He was venting about some frustrations he was having. Ethan and Avery had some brother/sister jabs at each other. They were both laughing. They were fun to listen to.

Ethan brought Jiminy up on the couch. Jim sat with Ethan for a bit. Jiminy has stimming behaviors that he exhibits. He traveled to everyone on the couch and tried to give them a tongue bath. EVERYONE declined, politely of course.  He is a licker. It gets worse when he is tired. He settled on sitting with Ethan. 


I am thankful for this kind of evening. I hope there are many others. I had to go to bed early because I felt exhausted.

Comments

  1. The cutest pic! AND... Ethan is smiling. Great job capturing that moment! I'm glad your trip went well. Traveling can be so exhausting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love when you and Sarah get away! I read the smile on your face and you always seem rejuvenated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a great Picture!!!
      Love it ….

      Delete

Post a Comment