Skip to main content

4/28/2023

 Fridays! They never seem to go quick. My day was steady, just not quick. I had grandiose plans to quit work early. I then realized that one thing after another kept happening. They were all good things but they created more work for me. Long story short, I didn’t finish early. I did howeve make 3 more hires today. (My goal is 2 per week.)

The bright side was that because I was home, I was able to make BBQ pork as well as smashed garlic potatoes and carrots. We had enough left over for 6 additional meals besides the 4 we ate tonight.

Paul and I went out with some friends. We had a few drinks and lots of laughs. We enjoyed each others company as well as our friends company.

We ran into one of my previous co-workers that I used to enjoy working with. There was some chatting that went on and it was nice to see them. They are one of my more missed co-workers.

We are in the process of planning another trip which I am excited about. The trip will be in 2025. It is never too early to start planning. We are hoping to go to Nashville. I am excited about it.


Comments