Skip to main content

4/4/23

 Today was a chore to get through. It was cold and damp out this morning. I felt like I needed a 3 hour nap all day long.I was chilly and foggy brained so I took the dog on a brief power walk. 10 minutes of too speed walking and then I was too hot. But I felt slightly less drained.

Avery and I went to pick up groceries and she made some fettuccine Alfredo pizza with roasted broccoli and a balsamic glaze. Yum!

Tomorrow is going to be brutal. I got from phone interview to phone interview all day long. It’s a lot of talking. But for the most part the people are delightful. I do like seeing the diversity of resumes. Some people have worked with wolves, some manatee, some hawks. Some have done this cool thing or that cool thing.

Off to bed to sleep away this drained feeling that has dug it’s claws into my soul. 


Comments