Skip to main content

4/5/2023

So much rain. So much mud. So many little paws to wipe off each trip in and out of the house. I hate the muddy part of spring. Luckily the bad and good equal out. I saw the yellow petals of my daffodils trying to decide when the will make their full entrance.

This morning I came downstairs early and got cracking at work. The earlier I start, the earlier I can end. After Paul left, Ethan came down stairs and sat in the couch. I was also sitting on the couch. I sipped my coffee. He was talking about the storms that were already brewing.

The thunder reverberated off the trees and houses. It was cool to watch the flashing across the sky. The rain went from bucket loads to nothing, throughout the day. Avery took a nap because she could.

My bright side is that it is spring break and I get to spend more time with both of my kids. Some people aren’t that lucky.

Comments

  1. 🤍 wfh is amazing... and time w the kids is even better...

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment