Skip to main content

5/11/23

 Every morning I have sat out on the back patio having coffee. I was very quiet and still and the birds were getting brave to get so close. I enjoyed the varieties of birds chatting back and forth and imagine it to be the juiciest bird drama going on. Mr. Crow is trying to get with Mrs. Morning dove, but she’s a lady and is not having that man-sense. Except this bird drama is exotic with all the species recognized by my nerdy bird call identification app.

We packed our things up and went to Indian Rock beach. The sand was warm and the water temp was perfect. 78 degrees.  We tried to be really careful with our sun exposure since yesterday we got a slight bit of too much sun. I wore a tee shirt to save my shoulders and back. The rest of me was layered in many layers of spf’s ranging between 50-70. I did well. Sarah was a bit crispy and sore. She also payed on the sun screen.

We then ventured down to a little restaurant and had an adult beverage and lunch while sitting outside. It was beautiful. 

In the evening, we sat outside on the patio for several hours with more adult beverages. In the distance was a storm. Mother nature’s fireworks were spectacular and we never had any rain….until the sprinklers came on. What a relaxing day.


Lightening bolt



Comments

  1. amazing pic of the lightning! that had to be so cool. and you both look tan and happy and relaxed! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great trip you are having! That lightning pic is incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment