Skip to main content

5/15/23


 Good ball Phineas kept resting his nose on the glass today.  What a dork. He was giving himself a pig nose. He is a silly dog.


 Paul woke up this morning and said he didn’t sleep well. I asked him why he thought that was. He said “because you put a fan in the window blowing 42 degree air on me all night.” Ha! I snuggled in and slept fantastically. 

So I put the fan in the window again tonight. He is a big boy. He can pull it out if he doesn’t want it there.

Ethan has been hanging out with Jiminy more and it makes my heart warm. They both enjoy it. Little Jim just needs a little more than the other dogs. Most of that is cuddling. He really likes to fall asleep on you and snuggle into your body warmth. 

The little dude always finds a way to be on his back with his paws straight out. I went to say good night to Ethan and Jiminy was all snuggled into his bed fast asleep from his big day.

I worked outside for a bit today. I gave the dogs a cheerio scavenger hunt. They also went 4 times around our 5 acre walking track. No one ate or rolled in poop. Total win!

I walked around outside sniffing my lilacs and looking at all the weeds popping up. I was thankful the weather was nice and for the beautiful flowers that decorated my yard.

Take a minute to walk around your yard and close your eyes. Listen. Smell. Feel the warmth of the sun. It is good for the soul.

Comments

Post a Comment