Skip to main content

5/23/23

 Today I replanted some of my tomato plants and cucumber plants. I also planted more tomato plants. I am hoping for a good crop this year.

I called again to schedule Ethan’s biopsy for next month. The person that schedules those was supposed to call me back but never did. I made it very clear that we needed to be the first appointment of the day. 

I also am going to make it clear that we can’t have a student doing Ethan’s echo. I am already getting anxious thinking about it. 

We are having our sidewalk re-done in a month or so and I am going to lose a bunch of flower beds. Today I started digging up my bulbs. I am hoping that they will survive in a brown bag in the refrigerator. They are too pretty to go to waste. I am not upset that I will be losing my flower beds, there are so many. I can’t keep up.

I started digging up and replanting my mums. I do little bits each day and whatever gets done, gets done.

Ethan and I chatted this morning. It was nice. Then this evening, he took Jiminy to bed with him. Jiminy is loving all the extra attention. He is a smuggler for sure. He even climbed up onto Phineas’s bed today for a warm snuggle. How do I do my work when there is such cuteness going on? That was a wonderful bright side!







Comments

Post a Comment