Skip to main content

5/29/23

 Happy Memorial Day. Today we are thinking of all our men and women that served but perhaps were lost along the way. Your service is cherished!

 Humans are funny creatures. Paul and I are so nosey. “What’s that guy doing?” “What’s going on over there?” Always asking each other these questions. At one point I walked in the camper and found a pair of binoculars on the counter. “Why are these out?” I asked. Paul described that he heard some yelling down the shore and he was trying to see what was going on. 

We were driving home and saw a cop that had pulled someone over. “Wonder what they got pulled over for?” Why are we so nosey? I think it is the nature of the beast.

I found a baby turtle and named it Sheldon. It was so small and cute. I found it very far away from a water source. Ethan had fun bonding with Sheldon before Sheldon went to swim with the frogs in our pond.

When we arrived home, we enjoyed the day working to get stuff ready for our next trip, but it doesn’t feel much like work.



Comments