Skip to main content

5/30/23

I overbooked myself today. I worked outside with the dogs out until early afternoon. It was so pleasant.

After work, I headed to a friends house to catch some bull frog tad poles in her pond. I brought them back to my pond to let them mature. Tadpoles do better in warmer water. The cooler water slows their maturity rate. Maturity can take anywhere from several months to up to 3 years.

After catching all the bill frog tadpoles, I got home and went out to dinner with a friend to drink a margarita and eat some yummy Mexican food.

When I got home I looked around the yard and noticed that my iris’s have gone crazy, multiplied and have really earned a spot in my yard.

Avery is spending the night away from home on her senior trip. She said she was hot but having fun with activities.

Ethan got to do some cool stuff at work. He was excited about it and was telling me all about this nasty car he had to work on today. The ash tray spillith over. 🤮





Comments