Skip to main content

5/31/23

 Another call from collections. Still battling with insurance over charges from 2020. How?

I worked outside until about 1:00. It then became rather warm and I moved inside. The dogs had so much fun being outside with me for hours. Ferguson had the most fun. He lived up to his name of “Scat Dog” and found some sort of scar to roll in. He had a quick bath and was shunned to the screened in porch to dry. 

Jiminy was doing dog things like lay in the grass.

My office for part of the day.

The highlight of my day was to see Sarah for a hot second. She showed up right in between meetings and we spent about a half hour chatting.

I picked Avery up from her Senior Trip. She had fun but was glad to be home. She then helped me grocery shop. Riveting! However, with Avery, we always seem to have fun. So actually, grocery shopping was pretty ok.

Looking forward to a weekend full of friends we haven’t seen in way too long!


Comments

Post a Comment