Skip to main content

6/1/23

Paul and I went away leaving the kids home with some friends and lots of cameras. Not because I don’t trust my kids, but I don’t trust others.

Our trip was terrible. The roads sucks and were bumpy. The bridges didn’t have heights listed, and we had to play the game “will we fit?”. we had to turn the camper around while trying to find our site. Ugh. Somehow it was all my fault for missing the turn and I refused the blame. This makes for a messy beginning to a camping trip.

My stubbornness has no match! If I am certain of something it weighs more to me than fact! I excel at other things.

When we arrived I took a break from Paul and walked the dogs. I camp so the dogs have a better life. They saw their camping friends that they haven’t seen since last season.

There is a reason we typically arrive separately.This is the true survival guide to marriage. Arriving, parking and setting up camp.

We did enjoy the evening with friends. That trumps it all.

Comments