Skip to main content

6/16/23

Today I worked on continuing to resolve insurance bills that have been paid, reversed, paid and then reversed a second time. At what point does this fun little game end? We are almost 3 years later! It is so annoying and sometimes my coping skill is to ignore it.

Coping skills are usually helpful, but ignoring it just drags it out longer. There are days when I just don’t have it in me to remain pleasant. There are some days I just need a break. Today I did made some progress. I have little faith the progress I make will stick though. I feel like I’m 20 years I will still be disputing these charges.

I am glad it is Friday. Paul has finally come home he is adjusting to the absence of Phineas. I felt terrible that I had to make that decision without Paul. It was the absolute best thing I could have done for my buddy. I didn’t even notice there was still an IV bag hanging on the wall of our den. 

Avery worked all day and then I dragged her grocery shopping. I really enjoy her company! 

I am thankful for the cooler weather and being able to sleep with a fan in the window!


Comments