Skip to main content

6/18/23

 Happy Father’s Day to all the dad’s out there. Today was spent spoiling Paul. We had breakfast pizza first thing this morning. Paul did a bunch of cleaning, which doesn’t sound fun, but he enjoys it. I followed behind him and mopped and gave the pups their weekly bath and bedding change.

We did a bit of yard work and then headed over to the in-laws for dinner. We had a nice visit. The food, as always, was award worthy.

Since I have been outside so much lately, I have mosquito bites EVERYWHERE. On my face, eyelid, part-line, legs, arms, feet…. They are big, itchy and not going away quickly. They stick up off my skin so far. Some are dime  sized wheats. What kind of mosquitos are these? I made Paul feel the one on my head because it felt like a hard nipple. I have a nipple head. Great!

This is going to be a busy week for sure. I am getting exhausted thinking about Tuesday and Wednesday. I will have to start packing tomorrow.


Comments