Skip to main content

6/24/23

 Today was graduation day. Rachel spent the night last night so the girls were ironing their stoles and gowns. They had their mortarboards decorated and they did their hair.

The entire family was meeting up at the graduation location. Avery had quite a support system. 

We were seated as far away from the stage as possible and away from as many people as possible. Even Ethan joined us which I was thankful for.

It was a long ceremony but a good one. We decided to meet up with family at a burger joint afterwards. It was fun and that turned into an evening around the campfire. This is a cool time where the kids are now adults and share their memories from their childhood. It is fun to listen to things from their perspective.

I was very grateful that Ethan joined us. He also had a smile on his face multiple times. A nice distraction from Kidney Biopsy nonsense. July 12 th is the day we find out what the next step will be. Ethan has agreed to go and have the biopsy done. He is not happy about it. I don’t blame him at all!

I am not getting much relief from my poison ivy medication and I hate that. I am itchy Mc Itcherton. I have a few spots I have itched so much I know they will scar. Ugh, it is awful. Stupid poison ivy.

Tomorrow is donuts. Yum! Always good to have something to look forward to.




 

Comments

Post a Comment