Skip to main content

6/27/23

 Wall to wall meetings today. Yikes. Trying to wrap things up before July hits. I am hardly working in July as far as computer work goes. I am kind of nervous about it.

Phineas came back home today. He is in a beautiful wooden box that is carved with the cutest little flowers. I put him right in the camper so that he can go camping with us. I am hoping to spread his ashes with the family over the 4 th of July at his most favorite place on earth, the Thousand Islands. I feel good about that and know he will be forever watching over us.

My poison ivy is still super itchy even after a solid round of methylpred. BLAST! I look like I have a skin eating bacteria or something. It’s grotesque. I feel like itching it with a cheese grater, but I feel like that probably wouldn’t be a good idea.

Ethan ordered some fuse for our epic 4 th of July show. He will set off many fireworks and have an entire show. I am so excited. I have a really bad 4 th of July outfit all planned. 

This evening the kids, the dogs and myself went for a walk around the field. Ethan found a jumping spider that he deemed his friend.  It was cute with it’s bulging eyes.

I am glad Ethan walked with us. 


Comments